I can’t believe it’s already May! It seems like April just started a few days ago, Coffee Beans and Bliss was just starting and suddenly it’s over. I wanted to start a pillar post each month to review, revise and something to look forward to, so here’s my first go. Bear with me as I try to make it sensible. I assure you, this one probably won’t be.
Like I said, April flew by. I’ll admit April was pretty tough for me on a personal level, so I’m alright with it being over. On brighter notes, these things happened.
- Kids opening day was this past Saturday, both teams won!
- I started my vacation from work, so this week, I hope to get stuff done & relax.
- Ended the month with a mini-roadtrip chasing waterfalls with pops
- Final month in Felix in Azure (my BuJo/notebook)
May, however I’m excited for! Not just because it’s my birth month, but because I have tons of plans and May means warmth and motivation! Coming up in May:
- I’m finishing out the first year of my 101 Things Project
- Like I said, first week of May I’m on vacation!
- Begin using Felix in Lime (I’ve been itching to crack him open since March!)
- Start a new Project 365
- This blog (well, my blissful adventure + this blog) will be 1 on the 20th.
- Practice adding yoga & meditation into my daily routine
- Go on an adventure weekly
- Write daily
- Make big progress on 101 Things
- Work on new house (I hope to move by July)
- Purge & declutter our home
- Switch to natural cleaners & using essential oils
- Plant garden
- Complete & stick to my editorial calendar (2-3 posts/week)
- Put finishing touches on new design
- Reach out & use social media more
- Find some blogging friends (seems ridiculous, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about the past few weeks…)
- Take stock images for future use.
- Update a few old posts
What does May have in store for you?
Let me know in the comments. Any of your goals, plans, hopes or anything! I’d love to hear what May is holding for you!